Mrs. Grossman's is committed to supporting the community through outreach programs and business practices that are guided by social and environmental responsibility.
- The majority of our products are produced in the USA at our Petaluma, California factory.
- Our stickers are printed with inks and paper we test and trust, and which are environmentally friendly.
- We ship more than 15,000 lbs. of waste paper each year to a recycling center where it is processed into cardboard, cereal boxes and egg cartons.
- Mrs. Grossman's in-house wastewater treatment facility cleans dirty water so well that trace metal levels are lower than municipal drinking water standards.
- All landscaping around our headquarters is drought-tolerant and irrigated with recycled municipal wastewater.
- All warehouse lighting is motion activated for additional energy efficiency.
- Mrs. Grossman's has donated more than twenty million stickers to children in more than 300 hospitals and medical centers all over the world.
- Mrs. Grossman's sticker 'seconds' are shipped to an educational non-profit that provides them to teachers.
- In 2006 and 2007, Pacific Gas & Electric awarded Mrs. Grossman's the Innovative Leadership Award for energy conservation.
- In 2007, the Child Life Council of America presented two companies with the coveted Spirit of Giving Award for outstanding contributions to children in hospitals: The Walt Disney Companies and Mrs. Grossman's.
- The Mrs. Grossman's Sticker Factory Tour was launched in 2000, offering the public a one-of-a-kind educational experience.
- The company actively supports animal-focused organizations, including the Petaluma Animal Shelter and Loving Paws, and we encourage our employees to bring their dogs to work.
- Mrs. Grossman's employs and celebrates the skills of developmentally challenged adults through a partnership with North Bay Industries.